Tee Time Booking
No Show & Late Cancellation Policy
(Effective September 11, 2023)
At Waikele Country Club, there are a limited number of tee times available and a high demand for those times. We understand sometimes unexpected things come up and get in the way of a good day on the golf course. If your plans change, we simply ask that you let us know so others can play.
We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel or modify your tee times.
- You are responsible for all tee times booked under your account. To avoid being penalized for a ‘No-Show’ ensure all members of your group are aware the 48 hours cancellation policy. You are able to reduce players or cancel your booking online up to 48 hours prior to tee off without penalty.
- If you fail to cancel or honor your tee time reservation, your account will be flagged as a ‘No Show’ penalty which will result in the immediate suspension of online booking privileges for 14 days. Cancellations or modifications made less than 48 hours’ notice can be made by calling the Pro Shop (808)676-9000 during operating hours and may be subject to a ‘No Show’ penalty. Penalties will be imposed at the discretion of golf administration.
- No Call/ No Show
- Checking in with fewer golfers than what was booked.
- Late cancellations less than 48 hours prior to tee time.
Golfers will receive an automated email notification when a ‘No-Show’ penalty is applied to one’s account. When a golfer is suspended from the online reservation system, any future reservations will remain in place but may be edited or cancelled by the Pro Shop. Additional ‘No Shows’ may result in escalated suspensions up to and including seasonal and/or permanent blocks.
How do I cancel a tee time?
- Login to your account.
- Under “My Account” click “Your Reservations”
- Locate the Reserved Tee Time you wish to modify or cancel and make the necessary changes.
- Confirm your changes.
Kama'aina Rates are available throughout the year and open to residents of Hawai'i. A valid State of Hawai'i ID must be presented at check-in to be eligible for Kama'aina Rates. If a valid ID is not shown, the Standard Rate will be applied.
There are no refunds given after teeing off. Refunds are only given if the course has to be closed due to dangerous weather conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do you accept walk-ons?
How early do I check-in?
How are tee times offered?
How far in advance can I book a tee time?