USGA Rules Govern All Play Except Where Local Rules Prevail
- Proper golf attire required. Collar shirt and closed toe shoe required for both players and riders.
- Please fill divots, repair ball marks and rake sand traps.
- Please observe golf etiquette and pace of play.
- All landscaped areas, designated by blue stakes with green tops are considered “Ground Under Repair.” Mandatory relief must be taken and ball does not need to be found.
- All water features are to be played as lateral water hazards.
- Out-Of-Bounds is defined by white stakes or boundry fences.
- Driving range is out-of-bounds.
- Balls lost in Wedelia plants, but not out-of-bounds, shall be played as lateral water hazards.
- Do not go beyond the cart arrow signs.